- Capacity up to 16-gauge mild steel in full 50” length
- Incorporates all the features of our standard hand brakes but with greater range of applications
- With fingers installed it can be used as a full-length nose bar, turning the machine into a straight bending brake
- Sectioned fingers are easily removed for box bending and special forming operations
- Stop rod for repeatable bending
- Total of 16 assorted size section fingers
About KAKA Industrial: A Company Delivers High-Quality Products with Fast Shipment and Lowest Price Possible. We Always Fulfill What We Have Promised
KAKA Industrial 50-Inch Pan and Box Brake Overview
With all the features a sheet metal hand brake possesses, this box and pan brake broads the application to the next level. Solid construction, great capacity, high flexibility and versatility, and broad application are the key benefits this box and pan brake possesses. With a fully-welded steel plate framework, this pan and box brake will be a great tool that can last for a long time and the price will leave you within a good budget!
Click Add to Cart Now to Claim This Versatility, High Quality, Easy Operation Sheet Metal Pan and Box Brake Today!
One benefit of this brake is the broad application. This solid build sheet metal pan box brake incorporates all the features of our standard hand brakes but with a greater range of applications. Thickness adjustment can be achieved merely via adjusting the blade gap. Another benefit is the versatility and flexibility this brake owns. With fingers installed, this high-quality brake can be used as a full-length nose bar, turning the machine into a straight bending brake. The 16 assorted size section fingers allow producing many sizes of boxed and pans. To claim yours today when it is too late!
- Item NO. ：173030
- Model ：BP-1650
- Max. bending length：1270mm
- Max. thickness ：1.5mm
- Max.box depth： 100mm
- Max. lift of beam：30mm
- Beam adjustment：16mm
- Finger nose angle：45°
- Packing size： 168x59x80cm
- N.W/G.W.： 200/245kg
!! Please Note !!
1. The following chart is Regional Australia, if your location belongs to one of them will have extra cost for the freight, please contact us for the extra freight cost payment!
2. Standard freight charges do NOT include lifting off (unloading) from transport delivery vehicle where the total weight of goods exceeds 50kg, If you are unable to provide appropriate lifting please contact us for a quote on delivery that includes unloading.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.